Vocational Online Activities
Rense Miller: 707-964-7657
We desire to bring a variety of local teaching skills and talents together that can influence and train a generation of children with Judeo / Christian principles and attitudes. Object lessons can include Math, Science and History with much wisdom from God’s Word.
Good Pratical Goals
Grade Level Achievement Oriented
Attention to Details
Training for Responsible Organizing
It is our intention to fullfill; Proverbs 22:6 “Train up a child in the way they should go so they will not depart from Godly character.” We believe this is the time to fill the gap of learning with online classes aimed at making disciples at an early age to have their hope is set on the things above.
- Introduction to finance and budget setting.
- Computer Programming – Word - Processing, Exel, Powerpoint
- Music exposure and worship goals
- Learning instruments
- Outreach Tools – Float assembly, PA Engineering
- Sewing – How to use a sewing machine and mend cloths
- History about God’s creation and design for the earth and all living things.
- Teaching of Jesus’ parables and how they affect our outlook on fairness.
- Wisdom from Proverbs.
Sound stage with easy setups
Green screen for special fun effects
Tooney Tales Presents:
Simple Puppet Construction
Videos & Activities
My name is Tooky.
Sir Royal Tooky.